With Valentines day (or an anniversary that you just remembered, oops!) around the corner, a set of fortune cookies with custom-made notes would make the perfect gift for someone special. In my previous post about how to put your own message in a fortune cookie, I wrote about a fast and easy way to switch the note with your own. The good news about this project is how easy it is to put the fortune in the cookie. The actual challenge might be to find the right words…but have no fear, you’ve come to the right place!
Since food is a great way into someone’s heart, here are 12
profound cheesy (but cute!) and funny Valentines day quote ideas below. Not only would these make for some fun quotes for fortune cookies, but they would also work for romantic gift tags or homemade cards.
Romantic and Funny Quotes:
- You are the cheese to my macaroni.
- I love you more than wine!
- We stick together like peanut butter and jelly.
- I love you more than bacon!
- I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
- My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
- Me without you is like spaghetti without sauce, a pancake without syrup, or french fries without ketchup.
- Are you a tamale? Because you’re hot!
- If you were ground coffee, you’d be Espresso because you’re so fine.
- You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae!
- You’re hotter than donut grease.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but a steak is a vegetable, right?
To get started, download this template of Romantic and Funny Fortune Cookie Messages, then print, cut and follow the instructions for sneaking them into the cookies here.
What do you think? Have you got any other ideas for cute and funny notes to put into a fortune cookie for a romantic occasion?
Punny, cute, corny, hilarious!
Happy Valentine’s Day to a real romantic
Thank you! And same to you guys as well
That is such a cute idea!!
Pingback: Grain Free Fortune Cookies - Oh, The Things We'll Make!